Department members organize and participate in a variety of ad hoc reading groups.
Here is a list of some currently active groups:
- Feminist Philosophy Reading Group meets Fridays from 1:30-3 PM in G28 for the spring 2020 semester. Schedule of readings and meetings can be found on their website at https://pghfeministphilosophy.wordpress.com/
- Philosophy of Neuroscience reading group meets every couple of weeks and is coordinated by JP Gamboa, who may be contacted for mor information via email to JOG122@pitt.edu
- Experimental Philosophy lab meeting bi-weekly. Contact at email@example.com.
- Cognitive Science Reading Group meets on Tuesdays 6.00 to 7.00 PM (Spring 2020). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Continental Philosophy of Science Reading Group is currently on hiatus this term, but will resume Fall 2020. Anyone interested can email email@example.com